Cute stories by Gabriella Faith:
#1. Did I poopy in my pull up mommy?? LOL! My daughter woke this morning so cute! She took a shower last night, and I brushed her hair, and it was neat.... then in the morning... LION KING! OH MY SHE HAS MOMMY'S HAIR!! LOL!! Good thing mama knows how to manage her hair now! Curly hair, and sleeping on it when its wet--- not a good a.m. combination... however with the right mousse and some scruntch and go those curls are bouncing in the air! LOL, ok I just did my own advertisement for mousse and curly hair!
#2. Then I told my girl that Uncle Mark was coming, and she said he was in her closet and she was trying to find him! Guess they played hide and seek at some point and she remembered that moment:) It was very cute! She loves Uncle Mark:)
#3. Jesus in Heaven and he going to come back for us, and we go to the gold house. Then I asked, who is going to be in the house... she said Jaydn, Gagi, Lee Lee, and mommy, tora grace...
So cute! She is getting so big and growing up so fast! Already 3 years old! So blessed to have my baby girl in my life! She is such a joy to me and a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment