Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Wow, so its been almost a month since my last entry! Time sure has flown! Gabriella and I are doing great! We have had a lot of fun and its such a joy to see her change and grow so much in such a short amount of time! I don't have any pictures to post of her that are current! We are without a camera at the moment! Mine broke! I know!!! Not good! But we are enjoying the journey and slowing down to really enjoy each day! Its been so good for my girl and for me! I stepped down from my position on our Church's praise team. I loved it soooooooo much but I was missin my girl. Trying to balance it all out and finally decided that I really needed to invest in my girl and be with her! So now I can go to church and praise God from the congregation, with my girl! So excited about that!


Gabs loves to sing and does it often at home! She loves to worship and sing songs about God. Its so sweet! She talks about the Gold house that God has and one day will go there. She says Jesus gonna come back for us. Its the cutest thing! Children remind us to slow down, and just enjoy the moment and really simplify things for us as to what this journey in life is about. I am so thankful for the joyful daughter Gabs is in my life! She is a terrific 3! Terrific 2 and awesome 1!! She is a delight and I am thankful for her in my life, and most important thankful for the Lord in my life that helps me be a better mommy, and a woman of God.


In life we have our successes, our ups and our downs, but I am thankful to really learn laugh and let things go and enjoy the journey of life! It goes by soooooooo fast and I want to take time and get the most out of the time I am given here on earth. A LOT OF MO' YEARS TO COME TOO! My girl and I have sooooooooo much to do for the Lord and are excited to be used by Him to reach this world, and nation for Him!


Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty,

Who was and Is to come!


Blessings of Joy!! Go out there and make a lasting memory today! Take a moment (as my girl says...so we stop and if she sees a bench of any kind she says mommy lets take a moment. And its a precious moment that I share with her!)

No comments: