
Greetings:) This is the day that the Lord has made, I will be glad and rejoice in it! God is good, and His mercies are new everyday:) So thankful for the Lord:) I am very thankful for my daughter. She is a blessing to me! The other night she just held my face and layed on me and said its ok mommy I love you... that melted my heart! And that reminded me of Jesus, and how he takes his hands and holds our faces and looks at us and says I LOVE U. No matter what your past is or what has happened positive or negative... he simply, yet sacrificially loves us unconditionally! I am wrapped in His love and His care and know that He is an awesome God, Father, Husband, Leader, Guide, Director,Provider, Healer, and so much more! He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end!
Thankful for Jesus! I love you lord! So my sign, I love you is for Jesus:) Our time each day is precious with the Lord, so lets get out there and love on people and encourage them! You never know what they are going through... and when you reach out in the midst of your busy day and stop thinking inwardly to focus on someone else outwardly you are sending them love and encouragement that will help them inwardly! That was a mouthful! But so true! God is always thinking of us, so we can think of others:) As we help and take care of others God is helping take care of us and He sends the right people in at the right times:) And I am thankful for that:)
No comments:
Post a Comment