Wednesday, November 25, 2009




So I have 2 blogs now to keep up with! Think i should just combine???? Maybe...lol smile!
Gettin ready to travel for the Thanksgiving Holidays, to Grandma's house. Gabs said, I miss my grandma this morning! It was sweet... she didnt want to leave me this morning when I dropped her off with our friend Jamie. One of those mommy moments when I wished that I could just stay home and be with her all day.... gettin teary eyed if I stay in this moment as I am writing thinking of my little girl. She is such a joy and a gift, I am so blessed by her and the love that she has for me and likewise I have for her. That is how much God loves us!! How he longs to be with us and have that fellowship with us.

Dear Lord,

Thank u for who u are, u are such a gift so precious and I am thankful that u are in my heart and in my life! Without u, I would be lost! But with u I am found! Amazing Grace how sweet the sound!


Magnificant King Jesus: by Kelly


Jesus, giver of Life, so much to give
So much to do and so much to see so much life to live

Take each moment, take it in
Let the journey of Life begin
Is it perfect, roses and exactly how u thought
No, but Jesus is the gift that God has brought

To make us clean and whole
To invest in our heart and souls
He picks us up and turns our lives around
Puts us back on the firm and solid ground

Take the word of God stand firm on his instructions
Left, right, keep driving in His direction
God gave us a road map to be our guide
Under the shadow of His wings we will abide

Grace, Grace, and more Grace
Living in His abundance and seeking His beautiful face
Open up your life, open up heart
He is always there, always been, right from the start

He will hold your hand
Take you on a journey across the land
Take u to a place
Full of mercy and radiance of Grace

He showers His people with blessings
His presence is magnifcant and refreshin
Holy...righteous... victorious...conquering King
Everlasting, Alpha, Omega, I stand in awe and Sing


Love u Jesus!

No comments: