Monday, November 23, 2009

I know, I am gettin behind! Smile.... have lots of pictures to post as soon as I get a chance!

Gabs and I are doing great:) We are gettin ready to go out of town to see Grandma.... she is so excited to see her Grandma. She said mommy, who is your mom? I said who is my mom? She said Grandma. She said, where ur mom live? I said, where does my mom live, she says, Charlotte. Big smiles............. she is sooooooooooooooo funny! So cute!

Last night we were doing laundry and she helped me fold her clothes. It was precious! And then she brought her clothes ni her room and put them away too in their correct drawers. It was so cute! Had no idea she could fold her jeans and undies, and all that.... Mrs Jamie, her teacher at her homeschool, must be teaching them how to fold, lol!

Gabs is doing so well.. she use to suck her thumb all day off and on. Jamie started using vinegar to get her to stop during nap time. It been successful! She doesn't put her thumb in her mouth, and if she does I go and get the vinegar and put it on her thumb. She doesn't like it... so its reduced her desire to suck on her thumb! And she started wearing panties at night now! Some accidents but she is doing great! She is excited and so proud to be wearing panties at night!

She has a little fishy she got at the fall festival at a friend of mine's church. Its name is Goldie... she loves it. She is so cute, Gabs says fishy went to sleep after I did. Gabs loved to feed her fishy!

She is learning and growing so much! She has started to read me her books that I had been reading to her at night. I was amazed at the first time I heard her read her book to ME!

No comments: