These are from the pumpkin patch at Walden farms...





LOVE THIS PICTURE!





Gabs, I am so proud of her! She is doing great at night with wearing her big girl panties! She has had a few accidents but has been without pullups at night for a week now! Her prize for doing that has been healthy popsicles! My homemade ones! LOL She is so cute, she woke up came in my bathroom as I was getting ready. I checked her and she was DRY! Yippee!! Then she said, mommy can I have a healthy popsicle! It was sooooooooooo cute! But I didn't have any made! So I need to do that! I will be gettin that done! I bought her some JOY stickers to wear when she is dry! And her big prize is going to Pump it up! She has been doing great not sucking her thumb during the day and at nap times and doing pretty good at night! I go in to check on her and sometimes its in her mouth, and I pull it out. But overall I have seen a great improvement! Thanks to Jamie!! Yeah! She started putting Gabs thumbs in vinegar before nap, and then I do it at home too. She dislikes the vinegar!! We've had our challenging moments with that! LOL!
Mommy, "I not want benigar(aka vinegar!)!! Tell Mrs. Jamie I not need it!" Makes me giggle when I heard her say that!
No comments:
Post a Comment