Sunday, August 03, 2008



Foust Family Vacation 2008

First day at Hilton Head, SC. Foust family, 21 people including children. 2 condos, twice the fun!! We hung out on the beach today, Gabriella got in the water for the first time and did Alexandra Foust (Keith and Twylla's little baby girl, 8 mo old.)

We had dinner this evening at the Salty Dog Cafe. Party of 21!!! Seafood galore! Beautiful sites, the smell of low tide, clam shells all over the place!!

We hung out and went to the salty dog t-shirt place and bought some souvenirs over the tax free weekend. Madison, Gabriella's cousin, wanted to buy a doggie that Gabriella was holding, and I saw Gabs holding it and decided to get it for her. Low and behold I didn't know that Maddie wanted to buy her the doggie:) But I had already got it for her. But the thought was sooooooooooooo sweet. So we named the doggie Maddie. Love you Maddie!

Now we are just chilling out and lounging in our condos, babies asleep, and soon we will be too!!

Loving our vacation!! So needed! Thank you Lord for this time with family and enjoying our vacation!!

1 comment:

Eve said...

I hope that you continue to have fun on your Family Vacation!