Thursday, August 21, 2008



LORD I'M THANKFUL

lord i'm thankful
lord i'm thankful
lord i'm thankful for the gift of love!

the blessing of your presence
the joy of ur peace
and the gift of your spirit,
oh how it abides and dwells within me!

setting me free
helping me soar
rising up on eagles wings
shining like the sun

lord i'm thankful
lord i'm thankful
lord I'm thankful for your love


When I am down and when I’m weak
You gently call my name
And their I can boldly proclaim

Joy…joy….oh precious joy
Peace, peace… oh the sweet release
Hope, Hope, that I have found in YOU

Lord I’m thankful
Lord I’M THANKFUL
Lord I’m thankful for your love!
Circumstances can be overlwhelming
Take my burdens to the cross and leave em there
No need to let them be my guide
Take it to my Jesus, He walk forever by my side

The freedom that I’ve found in my father
Your words u speak are spirit and they are life
I’m getting wisdom and knowledge from u my lord

by Kelly 8/20/08 and 9/4/08
*the above photo was taken in Hilton Head SC August 2008
Foust Family Beach Trip

No comments: