Thursday, July 31, 2008

GABRIELLA LOVES PICKING FLOWERS!! 2 1/2 YEARS OLD

Heather and Kelly and Gabriella:) Hanging out Olive Garden catching up:) Heather lives here in Nashville, but she is going to be moving in the middle of August to Colorado!




We will miss you Heather!! Love you!! Prov 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart... lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight!"
Gabriella Faith, my little sweet pea! Such a joy and a delight! She is full of live, energy, love and tender towards the Lord. She is a sponge soaking up so much! I love hearing her say she loves me! Its the cutest thing! She is very aware of her surroundings, where things are... talks so much and loves exploring new things! She is my baby girl! Growing so fast, and I love her very much!

2 comments:

Heather said...

girl..you are SOOO skinny...do you eat?:) Love you!

Eve said...

I agree with heather! Hope all is well great pics!