Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gabriella has learned to sign "I LOVE YOU!" She can sign please, thank you, more, shoes, eat, bird, apple, mommy, daddy, grandma! I am trying to teach her more and more soon she can and I can talk in code!! She is doing so well! Learning and growing so much! She is such a blessing to me! She talks in some complete sentences from time to time! It so cute! She loves her neice Victoria and Alexandra (ALA). And of course TYLLA!!! EVERYDAY SHE TALKS ABOUT TYLLA! I WANT SEE TYLLA, I CALL TYLLA! She gets so excited seeing them and Uncle KEITH:)


Neh 8:10 THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH!!








1 comment:

Eve said...

ok so 1) finally you updated your blog, 2)why aren't you kissing anymore? {I saw you guys kiss in Starbucks when we were there} and 3) Yeah for Gabs learning sign language! Love you and miss you!