Gabriella Faith and Mommy on mother's day! what a blessing my little girl is! She is 2 almost 2 and 1/2! she is talking and saying soooo much! "I picky toes mommy," exclaims Gabriella! When I clip her toe nails she says that! Its so cute! Gabriella just got her very own big girl toddler bed! I found it at a garage sale.... they were asking for 25 and I got them to take 15!! What a deal!! She has been staying in her bed for naps and at night. She has all her stuffed animals and monkey aka key key with her! And a sippy cup of wa wa (water). She is copying alot of what I say! Thankfully its all good things!! Praise God! She is a terrific 2!! The 2's don't have to be terrible!! Turn that around and let them be terrific! Gabriella is a terrific 2!! Her hair has gotten so curly! Just like mine!She loves her cousin Victoria! They squeal everytime they see each other! Victoria sees her and comes running, and Gabriella is just so excited to be at Uncle Keith's and Aunt Twylla's that she races past Victoria into the living room!! Then they hug! Its so cute! She loves little Ala too! The other day I was showing her pictures and there was one of Gab and I when she was 6 weeks old! I said who is that and she says, "ALA" It was cute!
LOVE YOU GAB!!
3 comments:
GRILL...you need to eat something..you look TINY in that picture!
Kelly you need to update your blog more often!!! I know it is hard with out a computer at home.....love you and miss you!
Hey Kelly! I hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment