
Came across some cute photos when Gab was 5 months old! We lived in CA. My friend Laira and I would go to the park often and hang out and walk off the baby weight:) smile:) Finally off:) Wink!
The park was called, BALBOA PARK. It was beautiful! Cool trail lining the lake, and I think it was about 2 miles around! Or so:) So pretty! These photos as you can see where taken in may of 2006.... see how much Gabriella has changed now!
I loved this pink little hat! Laira and Simon to the right:) Now she has another baby girl named Elisha who is almost 1 years old. Simon is almost 3 in October! Blessings of frienship!! Laira and I have known each other for 3 years. She and her husband Miron are a sweet couple and we miss them so much! I have more pics of them but I have to find them:) And a new pic of Elisha, I need to get one!! Love you guys!!

2 comments:
i remember that park:)
you are crazy girl! i'm good but missing you! hope you are having a fabulous summer:)!
Post a Comment