Wednesday, January 27, 2010


My sweet pea... Gabriella Faith, precious little lady of God!
We had a fun time over the Christmas Season:) And into her bday:)
*bday pics to come:)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BABY! SHE IS 4
NOW! WOW HOW TIME FLIES BY!! GABRIELLA U ARE
A BLESSING TO MOMMY AND A JOY! SO GLAD GOD BLESSED ME WITH U!




Cute pic of Michelle and Gabs...aunti Chelle is what we call her!
Such a sweet friend and a blessing to us as well! We love u chelle!
Chelle use to watch gabs when she was a little baby for me so I could
go to work. She was amazing and still is! Gabs and I love Michelle and David
and appreciate their friendship and all they have done and do for us!



Such a cutie! I am so biased!! Smile...
Gabriella gave her heart to Jesus at chick fila on her bday! It
was so precious! She said mommy, Jesus not in my heart, then I SAID
u can ask him in and he can live in ur heart. Then she said God thank u that Jesus
lives in my heart and we prayed a little prayer and we talked about Jesus during lunch
it was such a tender moment! So glad I was able to share this with my girl! Thank u Lord
for a day off from work to be with my girl!


No comments: