
Gabriella Faith is getting so big! She is over 2 and 1/2. She will be 3 on January 19th. She is a joy and a blessing to me! Yesterday we were driving home from her preschool and she said, mommy i did it I LOVE U in sign language!! Both hands up and she said good job! It was so cute!! Melted me! She was making herself laugh! She said, I laughin mommy! I just laughin! Super cute! I love that she is learning sign language. We rented videos from the Library and she loves them! She can say, mommy, daddy, bread, please, thankyou, boy, girl, candy, cookie, icecream, apple, red, milk,cheese. I am so proud of her! She is really blossoming! Gabriella is doing great in school too! Her teachers brag about her all the time! I am so proud of my blue eyed curly haired baby girl! She told me this morning not to go to work! Oh how I wish I didn't have to! She is learning so much and when I pick her up she says, I play with my friends mommy! I love when I come in to pick her up, she stops what she is doing and runs to me says, MOMMY!!! BIG GRIN AND SMILES!! I just eat her up!! Gobble gobble! I kiss her cheekies and she says no mommy don't eat me! Laugh out Loud!!
She loves her buddies at church and school! At school her buddy is Keely Davis and Will. They are buddies that have been in school together for the past year! At church, her buddies are Jaydn Cooper, Cara, Cara, Victoria Grace, Alexandra. She loves seeing Victoria and Alexandra! They all light up when they see each other!!
So blessed to have my girl! I love u Gabriella Faith!!
Love Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment