Back row: Daddy Tracey Lane and MeganMiddle: Mama Lane Alison and Katie
Front and Center: Emma
How cute u guys look!!
We miss u very much!
We love u, and u look great! Big hugs to u girls!!
Thinking of you!! Wonderful precious little women of GOD!
Hugs and Kisses!
Kelly and Gabriella
The Lane Family 2008. We meet the Lanes in Van Nuys CA. We were neighbors at Haskell Apts. The girls Megan and Katie were I think just under 2 years old. Alison and I because quick friends:) Funny, we did alot of things together! I miss that! Plus we borrowed each other sugar!! Ha!! That doesnt' happen often between neighbors these days!!
Tracey worked at the Kings College and Seminary and worked alot!! So Alison and I hung out alot:) We became prego with Gabriella and Emma together! It was neat sharing that! I was due Jan 2006 and she was due June 2006 (right?)
Thanks for being such a sweet family and friends to us!! We love u and I can remember endless wonderful memories of us all hanging out and shopping and all that jazz! Glad we've kept in touch over the past few years!
Alison and Tracey currently reside in CO.
Blessings of joy upon u and your family!
Kelly and Gabriella
No comments:
Post a Comment