
OK SO we are ready for the nice weather again! Gabs loves to wear "arm sleeves." (aka short sleeves-cause it shows ur whole arm) She makes me smile... the other day we had a sleep party with mommy (special treats every know and then-gettin to sleep with mommy) and she woke up and looked at me and said, mommy i missed u when chelle came and u left for work. I really missed u, I love u. It was so sweet...looking forward to time with her more during the day! Also, Gabs said mommy where do I come from?? Ok already asking that question at 4!! I told her u came from God, she said why? I said God wanted to bless me with u (her). He loves us and loves u and ur a blessing to mommy.... it was so sweet. Thankful and blessed!
Here are some random pictures.... some of u have seen them already... but the girls keep on growing!

Brey is a sweetie too.... we enjoy our time with her when Daddy has her on the weekends. She is full of energy and gets so excited about seeing her daddy and me and Gabs. We love her bunches!

Daddy and Brey... we have a lot of fun and enjoy hanging out. We do crafts and play with the girls, veggie tales... CHICK FILA, and now finally PARK TIME! Praise and Worship, riding bikes, praising the Lord... its so sweet watching them grow and learn about God.

Gabs and Brey... they are a blessing, and a joy. BIG HANDFULS TOGETHER, but they are doing great and growing so fast. They will be our helpers when the baby comes. ALready telling us they will get diapers and wipes for us! Smile... think they will offer to CHANGE THE BABY?? They would now, but not for long! LOL!
Keith and I have been on a journey and growing and clinging to the Lord during these times of much change. We have learned alot, and continue to grow in God and lean on Him to guide and lead our steps. We are thankful for our girls and this little one on the way and are preparing for this new adventure.
We are a "work in progress..." a great title from a friend of mine, Amber. Evergrowing, everchanging and keeping our eyes fixed on God. Galatians 6:9 continue to do good for in due season we shall reap if we FAINT NOT! Do not give up! Situations and life happens.... keep on standing and gettin up!
Blessings: Enjoying the journey!
http://www.mightyt2010.blogspot.com/ is our 2nd blog website where u can get current up to dates on our family:) We will be having a new addition to our family, her name is..... YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE! She is expected to arrive May 6th, but I think it will be the end of April.
Stay tuned for more to come:) I will continue to to do blogging here at ENJOY THE JOURNEY, but just letting u know we have another website u can follow if u would like updates on whats going on in our lives:)
Gabriella is doing great! She is changing so much and growing up sooooooo fast... our schedules will be changing once the baby arrives. Gabs will be home with me during the day and we will venture into the world of homeschooling. She is excited about Mommy being her teacher:) We will be adjusting to the new baby while I am out on maternity then starting up her curriculum. Lots to research and get prepared for. I am thankful for the people in our lives that do homeschooling because I will be quizzing them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment