Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Mama- kiss and a hug.... Gabs is 3.5 years old and

is so precious! The other night we were going to bed

and I was tucking her in and saying night, then she

follows me to the door and says kiss and hug mama.

kiss and hug again. (of course how can u refuse that a 2nd

time! Not I!! It was so sweet. Then she copied what I do with her...

"give mama kiss on the cheek, otherside, chin, forehead, nose, eyes,

smooches smooches!! It was so cute!




Mommy day with Gabs and our friends Christine

and her son Alex(4 years old). We went to Rita's

icecream shop near our home. They have yogurt and

flavored ice. Gabs enjoyed a choc yogurt cone:) Yummy!

We were sun burnt that day... hence her little red cheekies!

I put it on I promise!! We had a fun day at the pool too! Love

spending time with my girl. She is a joy to me and has grown so much!

Talks alot too, so cute how she is talking sentences and asking me

things, like WHY??? WHY??? WHY???


The other day we were gettin in the car for school and I was closing the door,

I told her to hold on (cause she was talking to me and I didn't want her talking

while I was closing the door cause I wanted to hear what she was saying...smile)

I got in the drivers seat, she said, "mama why did u tell me to hold on?" (smiling, thinking

oh funny and how big girl that sounded!! ) I said, "Mommy wanted to hear what u had to say

so I wanted u to wait til I got in the car...she was happy with that answer!) So sweet!

No comments: