
Heather and Steve, sharing Jesus in Montego Bay Jamiaca with our JCI church!
Praise God for the lives changed!

Steve and little guy with David.... street witnessing
about Jesus...sharing the love of God.

Michelle at an orphanage loving on the children!
U are a sweet blessing Michelle, with a whole lot
of mama lovin to give! I love u my sweet friend!

The kids are lining up to come and hear the word of God..
Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for u says the Lord,
thoughts of God and not evil, to give u a future and a hope!


MONTEGO BAY JAMIACA! My sweet friends David and Michelle
traveled with our church JCI (http://www.joychurchinternational.org/) on a missions
trip for 5 days! It was an amazing journey for them and the other members fromJoy Church.

Sharing the love of God with the children!
Testify David! God is sooooo good and His amazing
love is endless! David and Michelle are such a dynamite
couple for the Lord! Leading people to Christ and sharing
about Jesus and His love for them-the children-and the world!



No comments:
Post a Comment