Tony, aka honorary Uncle Tony to Gabriella, hung with the kiddos while Cindy, Laura, Jessica, Liz and I went out on the town for the evening! Amazingly enough, we girls have birthdays weeks apart from each other Jan/Feb. We went out to celebrate!
The movie we watched was Shopaholic! Super cute! Recommend seeing it for you chick flick lovers! We all wanted to go shopping after that! LOL!
Saturday we went SHOPPING! Pigeon Forge! (I window shopped LOL!) It was packed with busy shopaholics! LOL! We roamed around and went to Old Navy, Gap, Children's Place, Gymboree! And Much more! We had lunch at the Chop House.
We were exhausted after we returned from Pigeon Forge! We left at 11am and then back at 6 pm! Dinner and watched Maid of Honor, but Cindy fell asleep and we were all worn out!
Sunday we went to church at the Knoxville Christian Center for service. Saw many familiar places that I use to know when I attended there several years ago. Then went back to Cindy's house and pigged out on leftovers:) Yummy!
We had a good time together and we've been friends for years! We've started doing things every 3-4 months to stay connected and catch up on our lives:) Love friendships! God places people in our lives for a reason and establishes connections with people. Its up to us to continue to cultivate it and invest in our friendships:) I am so thankful for my sweet buddies and all that they do for my daughter and I. Like family, always there for you! So thankful for the impact you guys have made on our lives over the years!
Lets continue to ENJOY THE JOURNEY together and grow closer to the Lord together! Love you girls and thank you again for the blessing of a wondeful weekend! 100 fold return on your giving!
Hugs of Love and Joy,
Kelly and Gabriella
No comments:
Post a Comment