Thursday, December 11, 2008



JOY! Wow, its been a great year! Amazing time of year, beautiful snow!! Its December and there is so much to be thankful for! I am so thankful for my family, friends, my JOB, MY MAN! My sweet daughter Gabriella, my joy! I am thankful for my man's daughter Brey Sue! We have alot of fun together!

Keith and I have been dating now for a year! We celebrated on Dec 5th. We went to Valeros at Opryland Hotel. Very fancy, and yummy food! Very classy too! It was a bit awkward since we are not use to eatin so fancy! But we had a great time:) We walked around and admired the awesome scenery in the hotel. Its very elaborate during Christmas time! Very festive!! Beautiful lights and christmas music, and the manger scene out infront of the hotel. It was very SWEET:) I appreciate my man for spoiling me! His mom and dad watched Gab:) We went out to his car and there was a beautiful bouqet of rustic red daisies, and roses, and lilies! And some choc covered rasberries!

Funny story, I was looking that day for a new top or something, had hard time and ran out of time!! I got my man a willow tree (I LOVE U) (rather something I LIKE! But it was from the heart, but not him! And I got him a CD, SKILLET!! Well I couldn't remember what he liked! Turns out that Skillet is very old school! We totally laughed about it later! It was quite funny! We had a great time thinking on the last year and how we have grown. God is good!

No comments: