
HAPPY HARVEST TIME!!
What is she doing now???? OCTOBER JOY NEWS
- Pee Pee on the Potty!! Lella likes to tinkle, lella likes to tinkle, lella likes to tinkle on the potty!! That is our pee pee song! I know its silly, but she loves it! Her preschool says she pees on the potty everyday now! So we are going to venture out and buy big girl panties today!! We are going to find her dora ones! Dora, she loves her! She loves the Dora beach video (hint hint...idea for christmas smile:) Dora and da boots and the CRAB!! Baby crab!! Ok we've rented it from the video store way too many times!! LOL!
- SIGNING Vocabulary: Mommy, Daddy, please, more, thank you, candy, cookie, bread, signing, time, cereal, water, milk, cheese, cracker, all done
- "MOMMY I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU TOO!, Gabriella says"
- I talk to Tora Grace mommy, I talk to Grandma mommy. She loves talking on the phone. She will tell you, "I just hangin out."
- Mommy, I play with my friends. She loves Keely at school! Talks about her and her friends.
She is changing and doing so much!! So thankful for my little bundle of toddler terrific two! She really has been a terrific 2 and will continue on!!!
Blessings of Joy,
Kelly and Gabriella
No comments:
Post a Comment