Friday, April 25, 2008

ALL OF YOU

What I have to give, Is all of me
What I have to offer, Is my best

What I give to you, my King
Is my love for you, I’ll gladly sing

You’ve given me Joy
You’ve given me Love
You’ve given me Peace
You’ve set me free!

What you have, is all of YOU
What you offer, Is your BEST

What you give to me, My King
Is Your Love for me, UNCONDITIONALLY


You've given me Hope
You've given me Grace
You've given me Strength
You've given me REST

Blessings from your hand
Extended down to MAN

Reaching out to draw us in
Freeing us from the snares of SIN

Giving us life more abundantley
The beauty of grace oh how it radiates

You've given me LOVE
You've given me JOY
You've given PEACE
You've set me FREE!

With Joy,
Kelly Foust
2008 April

1 comment:

Eve said...

You have amazing poems in you and I am glad that you are taking time to get them down! Love you!!!