Monday, December 03, 2007

Happy "Belated" Thanksgiving! Gabriella enjoyed being at Grandma's house... smile. We have a deck going up to the walkway out to the mail box, and she loved climbing up the steps! Grandma had to tell me to relax, and let Gabriella explore, so I did! LOL!

And she loves her cheeks! She pats her face, and says CHEEKIES!!! Super cute! She said Grandma for the first time!! On her own!! No prompts! She says LA LA for her Aunt Lori, my sister. Ma for Uncle Mark, E, for Uncle Eric... way to Go G!! She has 5 uncles, 5 Aunts... and even more family to remember! She is doing good! Almost there!

She says so many words: OH NO, PLEASE, UP, THANK YOU(SHE IS VERY POLITE!), RIDE, SHOE, SOCK, JESUS, HALLELUIA...are just a few to name plus SHE CAN SIGN MORE, PLEASE, THANK YOU(I AM WORKING ON SOME MORE WORDS) She is super smart, of course I am biased, but she really is! She is such a joy! Oh, and her favorite friend is ABBY, she lives downstairs at our apartment complex, and every time we go by her door she says ABBY, ABBY... and if we leave after a visit with them she cries... she just loves Abby! So cute!

Gabriella, your mommy's joy and I am so thankful God has blessed me with you! I love you!

2 comments:

Eve said...

I miss you so much! Gab is such an adorable child. Please call me!

1Mommyoftwinsnmore said...

We love you all and miss you! Katie, Megan and Emma say "Hi!" So sorry about the loss of your daddy. Blessings to you and Gabby.